Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Proficient city has no respect for paying customers to explain how "league points" work for group arena event

Wartune has a daily event where teams of four people join together in a room and fight other teams in what's called "group arena."  Win or lose, you get a couple of items called "insignia" and "league insignia" along with something called "league points" which determines your rank for each battle. You have a rank in group arena, which is divided into four different categories; iron, silver, gold, & diamond.  The higher your rank, the more "league insignia" and "league points" you get win or lose per battle or at the end of the week.  The rank resets every seven days in which everyone starts over in the iron group. There is one thing that wartune has yet to explain to its gamers..... how does the league points work?  Let me explain.

Typically when I run group arena, when I am in iron group, sometimes I will get 30 points for a loss, other times 130 points for a loss (big big difference as in 333% point difference) while sometimes when I win, I will get 50 points or 190 points (280% difference).  I have always wondered why this was the case.  Here are some screenshots I took showing the big point difference:

On this picture, I have a teammate claiming they got 190 league points while I only got 90 for a win.








On this picture, the top green arrow shows one victory in which I received 190 league points.  Bottom green arrow shows another victory but I only received 90 league points.

 


 



On this picture, the top red circle was a win with 190 league points, the bottom red circle was a loss but I received 130 league points.








So, why such the huge different in league points?  I can't stand it when I run into a casher team, get my butt stomped (when they start gloating about how strong they are, it gets me very angry because they are indirectly telling me just how wealthy they are) and I only receive 30 league points instead of 130 points.  Oh, by the way, did I mention that teams have no control on who their opponents are (Well it usually matches people that are of similar level)?  The league point distribution has been reported in the r2 forms  but has yet been updated or an explanation given.






League points are important because at the end of the week, you get more league insignias the higher your rank is.
                                                                      
So, how do you expect players who have low battle rating or are new that level up fast (or are forced to level up fast because the server they are in is giving an additional 1000% exp) to get enough league insignias to help build their character  when they are getting cheated on in group arena when it comes to league points?  Anyone want to explain it for me? 

Group arena pairings are somewhat bad in wartune, and will only get worse since more people are quitting then starting along with larger battle ranking gaps.  Also, group arena can be very time consuming because you need to find three other teammates which can take up to 30 minutes or more since servers are small along with another 30-45 minutes to complete 15 runs (which is the maximum allowed for rewards). Thus, group arena to some people is useless as they will die quickly and get screwed when it comes to points and trying to get enough game items to help build their character or they don't have enough time to find and run with a team. 

As usual, free to play games like wartune choses not to offer an explanation exactly as how these points are distributed thus affecting people's gameplay.  Yet, we see many cashers continue to cash because they can't control their ego and would rather have their ego satisfied than having good customer service.   Sorry, I refuse to pay because I for one want to know exactly how league points are distributed and I hope I encouraged people who are reading this to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment