Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bloggers who help free to play games make money also criticizes game for rotten customer service

One of my favorite wartune bloggers Wartune Balens Guide recently posted an article "Wartune Scam Warning."  In it, they describe an activity where they were doing an activity which required you to spend balens (an in-game currency where you have to purchase it using US dollars) to get some items.  Unfortunately they didn't do their research before deciding to spend their hard earned money and spend 1500 balens  ($15) for something that is worth about 300 balens ($3).

I honestly don't know if I should laugh at this blogger or not for that article post.  In situations like this where wartune offers promotions, you need to make sure your i's are dotted and your t's are crossed and figure out if it is a good value or not.  Course there are some people who have almost unlimited financial resource to go out and buy something they don't have (and don't care about the quality of the service; they just want that item so they can "show off" which I can argue that you are showing off your wealth).  Based on my experience with wartune or proficient city, they are trying to target people who are quite wealthy offering recharge packs where you can get the maximum benefit for $1,000 per month.  That's a lot of money for most middle-class people (in which I believe will only destroy a game in a few years because other people will not be able to catch up, including the new people who join).

I do enjoy reading their blog.  I am an Analytical thinker and so is this person.  I like the statistical analysis they do in figuring out if spending money on promotions is worth it.  Also, I think this person is a hypocrite because at least once a month, I will see them complain at the horrible customer service wartune has but yet help people out if they should spend their money on an event thus giving the game more money than they would have gotten.

I could have easily started a blog offering my experience and helping people get ahead in free to play games like  "Wartune" but decided not to because in my opinion people need to start demanding top notch customer service before giving them a penny.  In fact, games like wartune that offer such rotten customer service, I wish was more targeted with hacks & bots that would ruin the game's profitability.  I would go so far to encourage people that if they know how to use bots or know how to hack to go ahead and use them and share your passwords with other people just because as I posted in a previous article they don't fully enforce their Terms of Use.  By doing this, you would harm and hurt the legitimate cashers who spend money on the game and force wartune to fully enforce their TOU, clean up their mess or shut down the game in which I would have no sympathy to cashers who would complain that their game they spend $25,000 on and they lost it all because they didn't demand superior customer service before they started spending.  They were perfectly fine at how the customer service was.

I personally think that the Wartune Balens Guide should shut down his blog.  Why continue to keep posting articles letting people know when to spend money when in return, the game doesn't compensate him for it (an assumption) and the game offers rotten customer service?  Encourage people how to get ahead by using bots/hacks and so forth instead until the game offers superior customer service (or shuts down).

No comments:

Post a Comment