Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Example of crybaby heavy casher whining about rotten cutomer service

I always get great joy and comic relief when I see heavy cashers complain & whine about in-game issues in their "pay to win" game.  Not too long ago, I came across this whiner in the forms where they had problems "recharging" or purchasing in-game currency. 

Perhaps Darkst0rm, YOU ARE the problem.  Why do you keep rewarding games like wartune for their rotten customer service?   Guess people can't control their ego's and think by cashing in rotten games like wartune is the answer.

By the way, if a heavy casher wants me to remove a post about them, you will need to send me a cashier's check for at least $25,000.  Contact me for an address.  Sorry but I have bills to pay and if you can spend thousands of dollars a month on a game, then my amount I am requesting should be a drop in the bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment