Thursday, February 4, 2016

Latest r2 maintenance observation

I wish I had some more time in my life.  If I did, I would have made several more posts by now.   I hope to post some more soon as there are some topics wroth mentioning.  I do have something worth mentioning today.

In the latest wartune maintenance (2/4/2016), r2 gave a 48 hour notice.  It is an improvement but still not good enough.  They should be giving at least 72 hour notice including every detail on what they are changing or fixing.  Better yet, if weekly maintenance are set at a fixed time on any game, players should always have access to this information.  I don't see the need why the game needs to hide this kind of information.  It's logical for players to know this so they can always plan for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment