Sunday, February 21, 2016

Any game sites that host "League of Angels" deserves to be boycotted

On my facebook wall this morning, I saw the following post for a game:
 



I decide to do a websearch of "felspire" just to check the type of games they host.  I find out that they are run by 37Games.  Checking to see what games they host, I found league of angels. 

Apparently 37Games supports rotten customer service.  Why?  R2 hosts wartune.  I have done numerous entries on how awful their customer service is to wartune. R2 also hosts league of angels.  Thus any other gaming site that hosts league of angels likes to scam players by allowing players to brazenly violate their terms of service because R2 hosts wartune.  Kongergate and kabam are other sites that deserve to be boycotted because they also support ripping off their paying customers.   

If 37Games wants to save their reputation, I recommend that they drop all of their games that R2, kongergate, and kabam hosts for starters unless of course they have plans on ripping off their customers or ignoring them, such as League of Angels. 500,000 players in my opinion are probably getting scammed playing felspire. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment