Sunday, February 7, 2016

Player vs Player etiquettes

Lately, during some player vs player events, I'll see people who are somewhat stronger than me go into "away from keyboard" (afk) mode and not do anything because they know they will win that battle.  Instead of finishing me off quickly, they will waste my time.  Another pet-peeve of mine is that instead of finishing me off quickly, they will just heal and kill me slowly.  This pisses me off and I am sure there are others out there who feel the same way.

So please stop it.  If you are going to participate in player vs player events, kill off your opponents quickly and stop wasting their time.  You will gain some respect.  If you don't, don't be surprised that you will not be well liked or if you end up on someone's hall of shame.

Perhaps games like wartune should add a feature in which if a player does "afk," add a feature if you want to concede and give a 10 second time limit for other player to respond.  No response means a "yes."  That will solve this problem if players' etiquettes don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment