Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wartune's lack of customer service week 3/23/2015

This past couple of weeks, I have came across some rotten customer service that cashers keep putting up with in wartune:

1. Wartune banning people without any advance notice
I came across this article in which some cashers are getting banned because you say something on the form that someone didn't like.  I strongly suspect that wartune bans people without warning and does not send you any e-mails stating reasons why you are not banned which you won't find out until you try logging into the game.  Like the article states, it may take weeks for you to get your account active again.  This is quite unfair.

Before I would even consider paying into a "free to play" game, there needs to be a customer service telephone line where I can easily get a hold of someone if something would happen.  Also, I would like to see their banning or suspension process posted in this Terms of Service.  It should be warnings sent out to your e-mail account along with your game before any suspension or ban occurs.  Wartune was made in China which I suspect most employees are mimicking their government as they are communists and probably have no concept on superior customer service (I recommend they should learn how provide superior customer service from American Society of Quality).

2. Severe bugs in wartune's cross-server guild battle
We had our last cross-server guild battle this past Sunday and I ran into a bug where more than four people can enter in the same battle.  My understanding is that only four people can enter.  Clearly that wasn't the case in this picture:
 
As you can see, there are more than four people (most were killed off) in the battle while I was stuck in this battle for quite awhile.  I couldn't even attack any opponents in this battle until someone else from my team died.  The same happened from the opponents team...one would die and another one would enter.  This battle lasted almost eight minutes and I lost time in this bugged up battle where I could have been doing something else.  (Note:  I cut off one side of the battle as I have no desire of identifying myself or any players on my server) How do you expect to get ahead in the game when free to play games don't fully beta test their games before releasing them to the public?  Oh! I know!  Cashers are the beta testers!  Instead of paying people to find bugs in their games, they rather be paid for people to find them!  Real nice... NOT!  I consider that a scam and a rip-off! The Cross Server guild battle has happened fourteen times.  It's sad to see that the developers haven't fixed it.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment