Monday, March 14, 2016

More screw-ups

Every time I play wartune, I keep becoming more cynical.  Some examples are:

* Getting matched with a heavy casher in player vs player events.

* Heavy cashers in my guild who share heir accounts with others which is against wartune's TOU. 

* In Tower of Kinds nightmare, there is a narcissistic casher who will purposely park a "sylph" that can heal and cast shields making it very difficult to find people to beat it. (And the heavy cashers who share their accounts won't help me in my mp runs although I haven't asked them to help) 

* They keep nerfing their consumption events making it worse by giving less items.

*Dev's lack of communications about numerous in-game settings

Then people complain when the developers screw up:

I should have snapped some screenshots of some comments that were made regarding this error as usual, people who spend money on the game complain about it.  I give some credit for r2 already making an announcement about the error but I don't believe one bit that the developers are "working hard to fix the issues."  They never work hard, except for ignoring players (unless you spend $2000 per week, then maybe they will listen).  It took them over 24 hours to "compensate" people. It should have been fixed or resolved in 1-2 hours if they claim they are "working hard."   Boy, I sure wish I have gotten into the "free to play" game business since there are many people out there that would rather be the strongest player than demand quality & customer service! 

I wonder if cashers would go to the same store again if they bought spoiled food?  How about a restaurant that doesn't know how to cook a steak?  I am sure that if these place listed their "top" customers and post it all over the store, I bet the cashers would still spend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment