Sunday, May 17, 2015

Even games that require monthly subscriptons fee's scam players

Apparently Blizzard has finally decided to ban accounts on the game World of Warcraft (WoW). My comment to blizzard..... how long have you known about this?   You allowed this crap to go on for HOW long?  You were scamming gamers that were PAYING a monthly subscription fee to play this game for how long?  I am utterly disgusted that blizzard allowed "cheaters" (I prefer to call them "TOS violators") to play s long as they did before they finally suspended cheater?

 I know people who was very impressed with blizzard's customer service.  Ever since I found out about this story, they lost their credibility.  I will admit that I have no idea how long these players was using bots to get ahead in their game but if they are banning over 100,000 accounts, I suspect that these bots have been going on for I beat over a year..... and they decide to act on it now?

I will at least give blizzard some credit for enforcing their TOS but because of this, I will encourage anyone who plays any game where paying cash to buy in-game currency and/or anyone who plays a game that require a monthly subscription fee SHOULD CONTACT A LAWYER to know what rights you have if your game that you are playing fails to enforce their Terms of Service to the fullest expect because I feel that it is a complete SCAM, and in a way, being the victim of Insider Trading.

In my opinion, blizzard should also go further and compensate any player who was affected by these bot either by giving refunds and/or game rewards that they lost because of the bots.  In order for players to play their game, they had to check off that they will agree and follow their Terms of Service!

Speaking of Terms of Service, I will definitely be discussing that more in-depth in a future post.



No comments:

Post a Comment