Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hi all.  Thanks for stopping in and taking time to read this blog.  My main goal of this blog is for online game players demand superior customer service on "free to play" online games before they consider to spend their hard (or inherited) earned money on online games.  Over time, I will be posting out reasons why you should never spend money on "free to play" games or what steps a gaming company needs to do before you start (or stop if you have already) cashing!

Here is some background about me.  I been playing "free to play" online games (primarily wartune)for over two years and I am completely disgusted at the rotten, atrocious customer service they provide.  Not only do they offer such horrible customer service, there are many people who have no problem with it and will open up their wallets because they simply don't care about customer service.  All they care about is their ego.

Outside of the game, all I will say is that I work in a lab environment which require me to use my "Analytical" thinking skills and solve math problems.  I am also a "Certified Quality Engineer" from American Society of Quality.  I will be using these skills I have to try to convince cashers to control their "ego" and instead demand superior customer service. 



No comments:

Post a Comment